Philips HeartStart OnSite Home/Workplace Defibrillator
*** This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion or multiple pack options.
Looking to purchase AED's in bulk? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Philips HeartStart Defibrillator (includes AED, 1 set of pads, red carry case and battery)
2 Pack Includes:
- 2 Philips HeartStart Defibrillators (includes 2 AED's, 2 sets of pads, 2 red carry cases and 2 batteries)
3 Pack Includes:
- 3 Philips HeartStart Defibrillator's (includes 3 AED's, 3 sets of pads, 3 red carry cases and 3 batteries)
4 Pack Includes:
- 4 Philips HeartStart Defibrillators (includes 4 AED's, 4 sets of pads, 4 red carry cases and 4 batteries)
Like other pieces of essential safety equipment, the Philips HeartStart Defibrillator was designed to be safe, reliable and easy to use. The Philips HeartStart Defibrillator is the first and only defibrillator available without a prescription.
PERFECT FOR ANY ENVIRONMENT: HOME, WORKPLACE, OUTDOORS, AND ON THE GO
Have a question? Call 1 877 724 0804
*FSA/HSA ELIGIBLE - This item can be purchased with an FSA or HSA card.
Designed with you in mind, HeartStart is easy to set up and includes automatic CPR guidance features like voice prompts and CPR guidance to help guide you step-by-step through the treatment of sudden cardiac arrest.
- Ready to act, ready to go
- Save time, save a life
- 8 year Philips Manufacturer Warranty
- Provides real-time guidance through step-by-step voice commands and CPR guidance.
- Easy to setup, operate and use in case of emergency.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- The Ultimate Safety Measure
- Ideal for 60+ households and those at risk
- Free Shipping and 30 Day Returns
* DreamHug.com is an AUTHORIZED PHILIPS DEALER.
Instructions are easy to understand. Thank God have not had to use. If you are a senior with someone else living with you buy it.
I have not used it and hope I never have to
Grateful to have one finally!
I’m a flight attendant and have been experienced in the operation of the heart start for nearly 20 years (although a slightly different configuration) and I’m so glad they are now priced affordably so we can have them accessible in our homes and small businesses. Very grateful knowing I can help my neighbors in an emergency.
My experience buying the product was great. I got all my questions answered and found the vendor very willing to work with me to secure what I needed. As for using the item...I hope not.
I haven’t received it yet. I’m canceling payment soon.