BinaxNow™ Covid-19 Antigen Self-Test (2 Pack)
COVID-19 ON/GO TESTS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE NOW. CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO ACCESS PRODUCT PAGE!
Finally: a fast, proven and trusted COVID-19 antigen test that is readily available to the public. Simply purchase the BinaxNOW™ COVID-19 Antigen Self Test; then, perform the test with a simple nasal swab in the comfort and convenience of your home.
- Get results in 15 minutes.
- Detects multiple strains, including the Delta variant.
- Available over-the-counter, no prescription needed or sending to a lab.
- Capture your results in the NAVICA app for self reporting.
- Includes two tests per box to test twice within 3 days, with at least 36 hours between tests.
- Frequent testing, known as serial testing, may detect COVID-19 more quickly and reduce the spread of infection.
- Indicated for children as young as 2 years old when administered by an adult, and for all people 15 and older to self-administer.
This test is packaged with two tests per box so you can test yourself twice within 3 days, with at least 36 hours between tests. By testing more frequently, known as serial testing, you may detect COVID-19 more quickly and reduce spread of infection.
This test does NOT meet the CDC testing requirements to enter the U.S. when returning from a trip abroad.
Available under FDA Emergency Use Authorization. Only available in the US.
These tests are easy to use, and they arrived quickly.
Have not yet used the test but dealing with Dream Hug is A+!
Glad to have in Medicine Cabinet
It didn’t arrive before I had to schedule a PCR test, so haven’t used yet. Grateful to be able to get 2. No Rapid Tests available in Rhode Island except for airline passengers. Quarantined for Christmas due to symptoms. Rates of infection at 10% despite high rate of vaccination.
I found the test very easy to administer; very simple instructions - but you "must" follow carefully..
Self Test for Covid at Home
The kits came sooner than I could locate an over-the-counter kit in stock at my local drug stores. The instructions were easy to follow, and told me what I needed to know to help avoid the spread of the virus.